Term information

Term: academic staff

Term details for 'academic staff'

Applies to lecturers and academic staff in higher and further education. For school teachers, use 'teachers'.

Broader terms
professionals, staff
Related terms
higher education, research, teachers

Give us your feedback

Social Care Online continues to be developed in response to user feedback.

Contact us with your comments and for any problems using the website.

Sign up/login for more

Register/login to access resource links, advanced search and email alerts